(1) Natural Drinks respects the privacy of all our customers and business contacts, and is committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide to us. Please read this PP to learn more about the ways in which we collect, use and protect your personal information.
(2) We would like you to fully understand our privacy practices. If you have any questions, please send an email to our data protection team at email@example.com
(3) Please note that this PP applies to the services available on or through Natural Drinks' website at www.naturaldrinks.sg and all related domains and sub-domains ("Website").
(4) This PP describes the information that we collect from you and how we may deal with that information, in the course of our normal business operations. Access to and use of the services available on or through the Website is conditional upon acceptance of our terms & conditions, into which this PP is incorporated by reference and which this PP is an integral part of. By accessing and/or using the services available on or through the Website, you hereby acknowledge you have read the terms and conditions and this PP, and that you are expressly agreeing to the conditions of access and expressly consenting to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this PP. If you do not agree to the conditions of access and/or do not consent to such collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please do not access or use the services available on or through the website. Please contact us to discuss and try to arrange separate options for you.
(5) By visiting, using and/or accessing the Website in any way, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the PP. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, please do not visit, use and/or access the Website.
(6) Please note that the Website also contains links to other web sites. Natural Drinks or the holding company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
(7) When you register with Natural Drinks, you may opt-in to receive marketing information via email from: Natural Drinks and/or our trusted partners. This information will include the latest news on stocks, products, events, promotions, contests and/or lucky draws.
(8) If unfortunately, you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe, you may easily do so either by,
(a) the un-subscription link found on each email, or
(b) log into "My Account" at www.naturaldrinks.sg and opt out directly by editing your email preferences.
(9) We collect and use your personal information to allow us to provide services and features to meet your needs, and to customize and improve our services to make your experience more secure and convenient.
(10) We only collect personal information about you that we consider reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
(11) If you choose to use our services and to order on our website, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website. Whenever possible, we will indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional.
(12) In general, we collect and use your personal information to facilitate our provision of the services requested by you. We will maintain a file about you and your use of our services. We will collect, use and retain the information in your file, and such other information that we may obtain from time to time in connection with your current and past activities on the Website, for as long as the purpose for which the information is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or the purposes of our normal business operations. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the information, or remove from our servers the means by which the information can be associated with you.
(13) The abovementioned purposes may include but are not limited to: resolving disputes; troubleshooting problems; helping promote secure trading; collecting fees owed to us; conducting surveys, obtaining customer feedback and measuring consumer interest in our products and services; communicating with you; informing you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customising and optimising your experience on the website; detecting and protecting us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and such other purposes as may be notified to you before or at the time of collection or use of the information. In particular, where you opt to receive marketing information from Natural Drinks, we will use your email address to send you our e-newsletters and/or electronic direct marketing materials if any, which provide information on events that are jointly promoted by Natural Drinks or Borsec.
(14) We may also look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple user-IDs or aliases. We may also compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and/or accuracy and may notify you where is the case.
(15) Under some circumstances, we may require certain financial information from you. We use your financial information (including credit card information) only to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, to detect any fraud or other criminal activity, and to bill you for your use of our services if it is not completely outsourced to Paypal which will be responsible for the safeguards of all your confidential information provided in relation to your payment.
(16) We automatically track certain information based upon your behaviour on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users in general and you in particular. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next access (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
(17) We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the website to promote trust and security, help analyse our web page flow and measure promotional effectiveness.
(19) As a matter of policy, your personal information will not be shared or disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to our third party service providers (including any third party service provider which hosts or manages data from this Website; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Website; lawyers; auditors; and any other agents or subcontractors acting on our behalf), government or regulatory authorities to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order and to any other company or entity in our group. As far as we are aware and unless necessary, your information will not be transferred to third parties outside Singapore except in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) ("PDPA").
(20) On occasion, we may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as a data intermediary on behalf of another organisation which may include an event organizer or promoter or another entity ("Transacting Party"). You hereby agree that we may disclose your data to a Transacting Party and that the Transacting Party may use your data for purposes of administering the event or the champagne and all other purposes set out in this PP and where specifically agreed by you.
(21) Your privacy is important to us.
(22) We put in place reasonable security arrangements (which shall at least be equivalent to industry standard practices) to protect your privacy and personal information, in such manner and to such extent as it is deemed reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as "perfect security" and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
(23) To the best of our knowledge, your information is stored on servers located in Singapore. We use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem reasonably necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Such safeguards may include but are not limited to the use of encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to reasonably protect data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal by users.
(24) Natural Drinks protects the personal information it collects in a secure database with important information being encrypted, and the database servers are hosted in a protected data centre. Natural Drinks employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by Natural Drinks as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information.
(25) As you know, whatever we do, "perfect security" does not exist, and Natural Drinks or any of its holding company, shareholders, directors or employees would not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any information held or maintained by us.
(26) If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please contact us for assistance. You will also be able to change it directly after logging in under "My Account" at www.naturaldrinks.sg
(27) Natural Drinks would reserve the right to amend its prevailing PP at any time and will place any such amendments on this Website in an amended version of this PP.
(28) This PP is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By accessing this Website and providing information requested, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
(29) Should you have any questions about this PP or wish to contact us regarding our privacy practices and policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(30) You can also write to us at:
Eurasia Advisory Group Pte Ltd,
50 Chin Swee Road,
#09-04, Singapore 169874.
Updated in March 2015